In House Recruiter
One of the fastest growing UK businesses are currently a fantastic opportunity for an experienced generalist recruiter who ideally has experience of recruiting within a technical, mechanical or engineering environment, though this is not essential. What is more important is that you have proven experience of full lifecycle recruitment gained within either an in-house or agency environment.
Reporting to the International Resourcing Manager you and team will deliver an efficient and effective recruitment solution, design and manage multi-channel attraction activities aligned to internal resourcing plans; Improve the quantity and quality of potential hires by accessing a wide pool of internal and external semi passive/passive candidates; Accelerate hiring times by building a talent pipeline to ensure that we can recruit on demand.
- Build strong working relationships with hiring managers and senior leaders to fully understand recruitment needs and advise on resourcing strategy.
- Ensure the selection process is conducted in the correct manner with an emphasis on recruiting candidates of a high standard who demonstrate an interest in our brand and an affinity with the Values.
- To ensure all live roles are advertised internally and where applicable on external job boards, local press, etc. correct to specification and compliant with relevant legislation and internal policy.
- Provide tailored candidate shortlists, undertake CV searching of candidates via CV Databases and other relevant media, assess CV response and filter based on pre-agreed selection criteria, undertake competency-based first round interviews of candidates where required
- Research, develop and manage attraction activities to target candidates across multiple business streams (with a focus on direct sourcing)
- Manage external agency relationships to support hiring needs when required and assess their performance.
- Improve the quantity and quality of potential hires by accessing a wide pool of internal and external semi passive/passive candidates through various channels including direct search and selection; social and career networks; optimising and undertaking job board searches and producing high quality direct advertising.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Business Central HR Generalist Team and other HR teams.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports for key stakeholders, producing data such as; sourcing activity per role / market intelligence.
- Monitor industry trends and provide regular and timely market updates to business areas and HR team on external companies and relevant developments.
Apply for In House Recruiter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly