In House Recruiter
One of the fastest growing UK businesses are currently a fantastic opportunity for an experienced generalist recruiter who ideally has experience of recruiting within a technical, mechanical or engineering environment, though this is not essential. What is more important is that you have proven experience of full lifecycle recruitment gained within either an in-house or agency environment.
Reporting to the International Resourcing Manager you and team will deliver an efficient and effective recruitment solution, design and manage multi-channel attraction activities aligned to internal resourcing plans; Improve the quantity and quality of potential hires by accessing a wide pool of internal and external semi passive/passive candidates; Accelerate hiring times by building a talent pipeline to ensure that we can recruit on demand.
- Build strong working relationships with hiring managers and senior leaders to fully understand recruitment needs and advise on resourcing strategy.
- Ensure the selection process is conducted in the correct manner with an emphasis on recruiting candidates of a high standard who demonstrate an interest in our brand and an affinity with the Values.
- To ensure all live roles are advertised internally and where applicable on external job boards, local press, etc. correct to specification and compliant with relevant legislation and internal policy.
- Provide tailored candidate shortlists, undertake CV searching of candidates via CV Databases and other relevant media, assess CV response and filter based on pre-agreed selection criteria, undertake competency-based first round interviews of candidates where required
- Research, develop and manage attraction activities to target candidates across multiple business streams (with a focus on direct sourcing)
- Manage external agency relationships to support hiring needs when required and assess their performance.
- Improve the quantity and quality of potential hires by accessing a wide pool of internal and external semi passive/passive candidates through various channels including direct search and selection; social and career networks; optimising and undertaking job board searches and producing high quality direct advertising.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Business Central HR Generalist Team and other HR teams.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports for key stakeholders, producing data such as; sourcing activity per role / market intelligence.
- Monitor industry trends and provide regular and timely market updates to business areas and HR team on external companies and relevant developments.