Interim Talent, Learning & Development Consultant
Interim Talent, Learning & Development Consultant - £250 - £300 p/d
An exciting opportunity working with a global insurance company who are looking for a Learning and Development consultant for a 6 month period.
The ideal candidate will have full Generalist L&D and Talent background and ideally Someone who is a hands-on, a self-starter and team player with a passion for 360 L&D
- Experience of analysing, developing and executing talent and development solutions
- Excellent consultancy and relationship management skills with ability to work effectively with senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to deliver training solutions on a variety of programmes
- Proven track record of delivering results on time and on budget
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Agile and comfortable with change - a can-do attitude
- Strong team player who is able to adapt quickly to changing requirements
- Experience of working in an insurance background or other Financial Services is preferable but not essential
Please contact Magnus at Annapurna on firstname.lastname@example.org or