Employee Relations Specialist
This role is responsible for Employee Relations expertise to the business, ensuring fairness, mutual trust and respect between the organisation and its employees as well as reaching sound commercial decisions on the full spectrum of people issues.
Our client is a transport business based in London
The duties will be as follows:
- Support, coach and provide guidance to line managers and employees on the full range of ER issues, in compliance with policies and procedures as well as up to date Employment Law.
- Influence managers on appropriate approaches to conflict management
- Work with the business on resolving individual complex people cases to reduce business risk.
- Work in partnership with HR Business Partners to ensure people management practices improve as part of their overall people plans
- Ensure effective management information is provided from an employee relations perspective for their assigned business area
We're looking for an Employee Relations Specialist with the following skills & experience:
- Experience of high-volume ER case management within a complex unionised environment
- Extensive exposure to working with Trade Unions
- Knowledge of employment legislation and ACAS best practice
- Experience of coaching & advising managers on appropriate methods of people management and conflict resolution
Immediate start, 6 month contract, daily rate of £200 PAYE (inclusive of holiday pay)