Ashley Kate is recruiting for a HR Advisor based in Uxbridge. Our client is looking to strengthen their HR department by adding a new role to their existing structure. This is a full time permanent addition to their already successful team.
They are looking for a bright and dynamic person who has a real passion for HR and wants to develop.
The HR function plays an integral part in supporting the businesses and you will play a key role in this.
To be successful they require a HR Advisor who has a strong ER and employment law background. Above all they are looking for someone positive, hard-working, flexible and who can stand up in a fast-paced enviorment.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working in HR within fast paced enviorment
- Experience of leading disciplinary and grievance hearings
- Proven experience of leading recruitment process
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent organisational skills
This role requires the successful candidate to have a full driving licence or the ability to travel.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to ensure HR represents the organisation well to all stakeholders by providing a first class service. The HR function plays an integral part in supporting the businesses' people strategy.
This is hands on varied and generalist role that will give you unrivalled experience.
Within this role you will report directly to the HR Manager who wants to give an opportunity develop and grow.
As HR Advisor you will:
- Lead on a variety of discipline, grievance and absence management cases
- Monitoring sickness and unauthorised absence and take appropriate action
- Undertake HR Project work as required
- Take ownership of the recruitment process
The remuneration package for this role £30,000
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.