A fantastic organisation within the arts and entertainment industry looking for a HR Manager to join the team on a 12 month fixed-term-contract.
A well known organisation within the art and entertainment industry based in Central London.
The successful HR Manager will be responsible for:
- Being the main point of contact for all HR enquiries
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders in a complex organisation
- Managing their own employee relations case work
- Overseeing the recruitment process and advising managers on best proactive
- Reviewing policies and procedures to streamline HR process
- Line managing 2 employees
The successful HR Manager will have:
* A solid understanding of current UK employment law
* Previous experience as a HR Generalist within a busy organisation
* The ability to build strong credible relationships with all employees and key stakeholders
* Excellent attention to detail
The candidate can expect to receive a salary up to £40,000 dependent on experience for a 12 month fixed-term-contract.