HR and Learning Administrator
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a HR & Learning Advisor to work at a leading financial markets and commodities bank. The role is a permanent position and pays between £25-£30k, depending on experience.
- Support management with the implementation of service improvement initiatives within HR Learning Systems. Managing and leading these initiatives as required.
- Administration of the end to end HR employee lifecycle processes.
- Responsible for the maintenance of HR Learning Systems content on the HR Intranet website.
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working with Learning Managment Systems & HR systems preferably within Professional or Financial Services environment.
- Strong organisation, multi-tasking and communication skills - both written and oral.
- Preferably fluent in Madarin.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.