- Collect, collate and provide HR data, ensuring completeness and accuracy, in particular:
- Contribute to the design of new local reporting requirements
- Prepare standard Management Information in HR on a monthly and ad-hoc basis
- Support ad-hoc business requests for HRMI relating to RFP requirements
- Contribute to HR system data integrity by completing regular data house-keeping exercises and data validation analysis.
- Preparation and analysis of data to service ad-hoc requirements
- Data cleansing
- Data Cleansing and any other required ad-hoc data provision in support of projects
- Support Head of HR Operations in the embedding of data and associated processes following the new HR system implementation of Workday
- Provide coverage for essential tasks delivered by Payroll & MI Analyst (e.g. the checking of payroll related data for the London office, checking invoices related to the work of the Operations team)
- Extensive experience in HR Analytics, producing reports and modifying systems
- Experience of Workday would be an advantage
- Good communication skills
If you are interested and have the right skillset do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Apply for HRMI Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly