Opportunities for Ex-Sports Professionals at PageGroup
Do you have a sporting background, completed a sports degree or played semi-professional / professional sports and are looking to transfer your skills into a career with rapid career progression, long term prospects and excellent financial reward? If this sounds like you it may be the career change you've been looking for in recruitment.
PageGroup are a leading specialist global recruitment agency. With over 7000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter within our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries
Within our Chiswick office you will find a vibrant culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity
PageGroup are proud winners of:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018
Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2018
Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
The skills you have gained in your sports career in terms of resilience, a winning mentality, discipline, and time management will transfer really well into recruitment consultancy. Recruitment is a high energy, fast paced, consultative role with excellent opportunity to earn great commission and progress quickly in your career.
Page Group are actively looking for the best talent with sporting backgrounds to join our teams as a Recruitment Consultant in our Chiswick office.
- As a Recruitment Consultant you will build and grow a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs including global multi-nationals and SMEs
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
- Schedule and attend pitches with prospective clients
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism and become an expert in market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
Page Group are actively looking for the top talent within sport to join our teams as Recruitment Consultants.
As a good sports professional you will be target driven, motivated, competitive and driven - skills which will enable you to hit the ground running in recruitment and gain the financial rewards and long-term career aspirations quickly
Page Group already employ a number of ex-Sports professionals as Recruitment Consultants. To hear from one of our Directors about their transition into recruitment please take a look over the below-
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer and we all work hard to make sure it stays that way.
As an experienced Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will have the opportunity to truly make your mark and run your own business whilst being supported by our Managers and Directors alongside our market leading training who will guide you to progress your careers to Management and Director Level.
We can offer you a competitive salary together with a uncapped commission and bonuses; alongside a wide range of attractive employee benefits including discounted gym memberships, private healthcare, the ability to buy or sell extra holiday days and lots of retail discounts
We work within a meritocratic environment where you are rewarded and recognised based on your productivity - our high performing consultants have been able to progress quickly (within a 5 year period, one of our Directors went from Graduate to Director with 6 promotions), and our 'High Flyers' were also recently rewarded with trips to Ibiza, Brazil, Miami and LA
Have a look at what a career at PageGroup could offer you and, if you like what you see, we look forward to meeting you - https://www.michaelpage.co.uk/recruitment-jobs