Recruitment Consultant with Experience within B2B Sales
Page Group are looking for Recruitment Consultants with previous sales experience within either a B2B or B2C sales role and is looking for a career change.
PageGroup are a leading specialist global recruitment consultancy with over 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe.
Within our Manchester office we have circa 100 recruitment consultants recruiting across 20 disciplines.
PageGroup are proud winners of:
Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018
Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2018
Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
As a Recruitment Consultant in our Manchester office your role will involve the following:
- Prospecting for new client business by meeting hiring managers in order to understand their recruitment needs
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism and become an expert in market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
We are looking for ambitious salespeople with proven experience of winning and developing a clientele base.
You will be highly motivated and driven by success, confident working within a target driven environment and passionate about developing your career.
You will be able to demonstrate our core behaviours of:
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer in Manchester.
From the very beginning of your career you'll be given comprehensive training involving a mix of and on the desk and classroom based training to ensure you have everything you need to succeed. Promotion targets are set from the day you start, meaning your career develops according to your own successes.
Later down the line as an experienced Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup, you will have the opportunity to truly make your mark and run your own business whilst being supported by our Managers and Directors. This is complimented by our market leading training which will guide you to progress your career further, up to Management and Director Level.
We can offer you a competitive salary together with uncapped commission and bonuses; alongside a wide range of attractive employee benefits including discounted gym memberships, private healthcare, the ability to buy or sell extra holiday days and lots of retail discounts.
We work within a meritocratic environment where you are rewarded and recognised based on your productivity. Our high performing consultants have been able to progress quickly (within a 5 year period, one of our Directors went from Graduate to Director with 6 promotions), and our 'High Flyers' were also recently rewarded with trips to Ibiza, Brazil, Miami and LA.