- Working closely with Senior Stakeholders to drive forward Business Strategy and Change.
- Ensure the exceptional Core Operational HR Service is maintained.
Fast paced company with a focus on the environment, passionate about being green and ethical.
- Own and manage people metrics.
- Create and deliver employee engagement strategy.
- Post launch management of new HR software.
- Work closely with the executive team to empower them to manage their teams more effectively by coaching on and offering hands on Employee Relations support.
- Manage and mitigate any ER and legal issues, often involving meetings with trade union representatives.
- Handling any change within the business in an effective way, liaising with the executive team to guide and coach all managers and employees.
- Lead the recruitment and selection process across the business, working closely with line managers.
- Continuously monitor and review HR policies and processes and implement changes where necessary.
- Allocate resources effectively and develop a succession plan for key posts within the business in conjunction with the executive team.
- Identify training needs in conjunction with the management and Executive teams
- Flexible and agile attitude and approach
- Adaptable in an ever changing business environment
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Ability to problem solve
- Empathetic and collaborative but also a good decision maker
- Passionate about the business brand and values
- Highly self-motivated, working in autonomous environment
- Passionate about making a difference, desire to have a real impact and make positive change
- Competitive package
- Opportunity to develop and work closely with senior stakeholder group.
- Opportunity to be heavily involved in decision-making process regarding key business objectives.
- Opportunity to expand on Projects & Change experience.