Recruitment Consultant Opportunity for skilled Estate Agents
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Estate Agent looking for a career change and want to transfer your skills?
We are looking for the best talent within the Estate Agency market place to join our team in Liverpool as a Recruitment Consultant. A good Estate Agent is confident in picking up the phone, can demonstrate great listening and negotiation skills and knows how to build relationships and trust - all traits which are key to success in the role of a Recruitment Consultant
PageGroup are a leading specialist global recruitment agency. With over 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets, specialising in a broad range of professions and industries.
Within our Liverpool office we have circa 20 recruitment consultants recruiting across 5 disciplines. What you will find here is a vibrant culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by an ethos of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity.
PageGroup are proud winners of:
- Glassdoor Best Places to Work 2018
- Glassdoor Top CEOs 2018
- Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2018
- Stonewall Top 100 Employer 2018
- As a Recruitment Consultant you will build and grow a client portfolio using commercial information to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs including global multi-nationals and SMEs
- Develop client contact strategies and conduct business development calls
- Schedule and attend pitches with prospective clients
- Consult and engage with clients to understand their needs and sell the most appropriate solution for attracting the right candidates
- Networking in industry, sector and specialism and become an expert in market
- Candidate engagement - identify and attract potential candidates
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements and gain valuable market information
- Provide advice on market conditions, CV and interview techniques and manage expectations
- Work as an integral member of a team, motivating one another and communicating effectively
We are looking for ambitious Estate Agents with experience working with a Sales or Lettings roles with demonstrated examples of accomplishment
You will be highly motivated and driven by success, confident working within a target driven environment and passionate about your career and its progression
- You will be able to demonstrate our core behaviours:
We believe no-one can match the career opportunities we offer in Liverpool
As a Recruitment Consultant at PageGroup you will have the opportunity to truly make your mark and run your own business whilst being supported by our Managers and Directors alongside our market leading training who will guide you to progress your careers to Management and Director Level.
We can offer you a competitive salary together with an uncapped commission and bonuses; alongside a wide range of attractive employee benefits including discounted gym memberships, private healthcare, the ability to buy or sell extra holiday days and lots of retail discounts
We work within a meritocratic environment where you are rewarded and recognised based on your productivity - our high performing consultants have been able to progress quickly (within a 5 year period, one of our Directors went from Graduate to Director with 6 promotions), and our 'High Flyers' were also recently rewarded with trips to Ibiza, Brazil, Miami and LA