Regional HR Business Partner
Job Title: HR Business Partner
Location: Regional - South West
Industry Sector: Environmental
Hours: Full time, permanent
Are you a HR professional with true business partnering experience in a commercial organisation? To be considered for this role you will need to have experience in partnering with senior stakeholders (Regional General Managers level), have a credible personality to negotiate with trade unions and a full remit of generalist HR support with a full CIPD or equivalent qualification.
About the role:
The HR Business Partner will partner with the appropriate senior operational team to support, implement and deliver the Divisional HR business plan.
As HR Business Partner operating out of the High Wycombe site you will:
- Provide HR advice and support on a wide range of strategic and operational HR issues, including TUPE, acquisitions, restructures etc
- Manage organisational change
- Implement the HR strategy and company-wide business strategy
- Act as a true strategic and operational partner
- Provide the required employee and industrial relations support (union engagement and negotiations)
- Manage ER and complex cases
- Experience in managing and developing employee action plans, performance management, talent management and succession planning
- Experience in recruitment up to senior level hires
- Knowledge of L&D practices
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.