ER Shared Service Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
An ER Shared Service Manager is required to join an established team in Ripon, N. Yorkshire on a permanent basis however interviews for this role will be able to take place quickly.
A well known supply chain and distribution business that have recently moved a number of Head Office functions to their site in Ripon, N. Yorkshire.
As the ER Shared Service Manager you will be responsible for a team of 4 advisors who are the front line contact for all ER queries. You will work closely with the senior management team to ensure an effective service is being provided to the business as well as being involved in escalated cases. Developing your team and coaching managers will play a crucial part in this role and should be a passion of any applicant.
As the ER Shared Service Manager you will:
- have outstanding Employment Law knowledge - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong team leader with some previous people management exposure - ESSENTIAL
- previously have worked as an ER Manager or be a HR Generalist with a penchant for ER - ESSENTIAL
- have strong written and verbal communication skills - ESSENTIAL
- be an influencer and have strong stakeholder management skills - ESSENTIAL
- hold the CIPD or equivalent qualification - DESIRABLE
A permanent opportunity to join a large shared service team in Ripon, N. Yorkshire, paying up to £60,000