HR Advisor required for a busy HR and Training Department based in Watford. You will provide first and second line telephone helpdesk support. My client is paying a competitive package of up to £28,000 + excellent benefits.
- providing daily support to managers, primarily on employee relations
- providing daily advice to employees, regarding personnel queries
- advising on policies and procedures, as detailed in the employee handbook
- drafting and proof-reading correspondence, primarily on employee-relations matters
- ensuring that every call is logged accurately and any actions followed up
- accurately monitoring all outcomes to formal procedures
- managing long-term sickness absence, reporting/reviewing by tracking weekly, including to personnel managers on status/progress
- collating information weekly on management leavers
- assisting with any project work allocated by the HR management team
You will ideally be undertaking some further study through CIPD or be keen to do so and you must have a proven track record advising on HR matters.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.