HR Manager (Shared Services/ER)
An international Management Consultancy now have an excellent role available - HR Manager (Shared Service/ER) who will form part of the People Operations team and also the Leadership Team in this specific area.
The People Operations teams provide administrative and advisory support to our UK Business and underpin the overall People Strategy and Vision. This is a very busy team covering ER issues such as first line issues, performance, appraisals, bonuses, supporting the HR calendar and general advisory for the business.
As part of the People Operations leadership team, you will work closely with the HR Leads (Heads of HR), COE's and the wider HR teams. You will ensure that the service provision is fit for purpose and supports in driving forward the overall UK People agenda.
You will act as an escalation point for HR Assistant Managers on complex ER cases and programmes and play a key role in ensuring a consistent approach is taken by the team Working closely with our data and analytics team, you will be responsible for the provision of timely and informed data to the Senior People Leadership team, including recommendations on trends and process and performance improvement
You will have a background in leading a team of ER/HR Advisors and/or HR Business Partnering You will be used to high volume case management, and you will also be a skilled communicator You will have a track record in delivering outcomes in a broad spectrum of employee related issues and strategic projects
You will drive a customer centric culture across the operation, helping to develop our overall managed service strategy within Business Services.
- Experience in the operational management of a HR Advisory team (10000+ colleague base) within the UK across all disciplines
- Strong experience of case management / ER
- Experience of operational delivery for the business in complex environments, Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate complex ideas in a focussed, simple and commercially relevant manner
- Change and Project management skills
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to challenge at all levels. Ability to influence at a senior level and manage complex stakeholder relationships
- Commercial awareness
- Leadership skills and personal drive to deliver results;
- Experience of working cross functionally, especially across HR Centre of Excellences and matrix organisations - with strong working relationships across HR Centres of Excellence, HR Leads and wider business units
- CIPD qualified with a minimum 3 years of experience of managing a HR Advisory team