Occupational Health Advisor - Middlesex
My client is seeking a qualified Occupational Health Advisor on a part time basis. The role will be working 30 hours per week, 7.5 hours per day on a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday between the hours of 8.00am and 5.30pm on a shift basis.
This role will mainly focus on the delivery of case management and include an element of health surveillance activities.
- To provide appropriate expert, timely effective and practicable advice
- Provide expert advice in respect of legislative requirements and best practice relating to OH function
- Assess new clients presenting to Occupational Health whether in person or by written referral
- Assess client’s fitness to work for the appropriate job role
- Develop and implement effective communication mechanisms
Please contact Ben Higgins or James Baron at OH Medical on 01582 235500 to discuss in confidence.