Associate HR Business Partner
Superb opportunity for an experienced and qualified Associate HR Business Partner to work for this market leading, enviable brand based in Surrey.
Reporting to the senior HR Business Partner you will be responsible for delivering a comprehensive and professional internal HR consultancy service to support growth and high performance management across the business. This will include partnering Senior Managers and Directors to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with people leaders and build a deep understanding of that teams/office challenges and strengths, providing solutions for continuous improvement.
- Support the business to continue to develop the culture to one that provides all employees with learning opportunities, provides an environment that encourages openness and collaborative working, and recognises successes.
- Support the growth of international offices by working closely with the Recruitment Advisors to ensure the right people, at the right time, and at the right cost, and working closely with the regional directors to ensure the business practices are influencing the right culture and environment.
- With the support of Learning and Development Advisor, design and maintain illustrative career pathways.
- Manage employee relations cases providing reliable and trusted employment law advice both in the UK and Internationally.
- Responsible for providing regular data and its analysis, monitoring trends and providing business solutions in response.
- Support HR Business Partner with the talent management process by working with people leaders to regularly map their employees and to design appropriate individual development and succession plans and identify skills gaps providing solutions to close them
- Responsible for the compliance, administration, maintenance and renewal of international benefits.
What are we looking for?
The successful candidate must be Level 7 CIPD qualified and possess the following knowledge and attributes...
- A generalist HR professional with substantial experience in advising senior managers on best HR practice approaches.
- A clear understanding of the business drivers and how HR can play a key role in the success of the organisation
- Experience in developing career pathways and managing talent mapping and talent development strategies.
- Extensive experience of advising on all matters in relation to employment law. A comprehensive, yet practical working knowledge of current employment law will be vital.
- Experience of managing organisational restructuring in a complex environment.
- An understanding of employee engagement that is beyond the theoretical, and can demonstrate it with practical examples of how to improve it in the workplace.
- Excellent coaching skills.
- An understanding of the difference between management and leadership and how to influence, challenge and develop the leadership capability of their customers through their daily interactions with them.
- Ability to be flexible in approach to meet customer requirements.
- Good IT skills including MS Office packages Word, Excel and Outlook, SAP and Success Factors experience desirable.
- Experience of working in a technology business would be an advantage.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.