Contact Centre Trainer
Growing organisation based in Hamilton is seeking a Trainer on a permanent basis to implement the core elements of the learning agenda across their Customer Services and Sales business.
In this role you will:
- Deliver agreed training solutions to support operational and project training plans
- Deliver induction and support the learning of employees joining the business through face-to face delivery and side-by-side coaching
- Drive continuous improvements of interventions through effective recommendations of updates to materials and designing revised content as required
- Oversee the delivery of all elements of the new starter induction plans, including planned development sessions ensuring these take place whilst minimising any operational impacts
- Ensure delivery is varied, practical and engaging for learners and supports the delivery of HR and business objectives
- Work in collaboration with operational managers and the HR team providing guidance and consistency on people development issues
- Observe and promote best practice of policies, procedures and processes
- Contribute to wider L&D projects
For this role you will need
- Experience of designing and delivering training solutions to both new starters and existing employees
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong listening and coaching skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills combined with sound planning and organisational skills
- To enjoy working as part of a fast paced team
- Experience of working in a fast paced, results driven environment
To apply, please send an up to date CV to this posting or call Emma on 0141 240 2410.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.