HR Insight Analyst
Responsibilities will include:
- Monthly headcount reporting
- Talent analytics across the employee lifecycle including hiring, career insights, diversity, attrition and more
- Building self-service reporting for the HR teams
- Managing the HRIS and supporting the implementation of our technology platforms
- Developing our predictive analytics capability
- Support the implementation and analysis of the reward strategy and policy
- Play a key part in the delivery of the year-end performance and compensation process
- Providing analysis and insights on various compensation and benefit programmes
- Prepare the submission of annual reward surveys, analyse and propose adjustments/changes from the output of the surveys
- Conducting market benchmarking and maintaining consistency of application
Required experience and skillset:
- Previous experience of HR MI and compensation processes
- Experience of HRIS maintenance and upgrades (ideally Success Factors)
- A passion for using data to inform decision-making
- A solid understanding or have a good understanding of data and statistical concepts
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Experience of using an external market data source to draw insights on internal market competitiveness
If you have the required experience and skillset do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.