Occupational Health Technician - Manchester - £20k - £25k
We are currently seeking an occupational Health Technician for our client covering Manchester to York. The role will be reporting in to the OH Advisor.
The role is 40 hours per week, you will be providing OH screening and Surveillance services to a very well know public organisation.
The remit of the role will include:
- Sprirometry (Lung Fuction Testing)
- Skin Assesments
- Health Promotion
- A keen interest in Health & Wellbeing
- Car driver and able to drive a mobile screening unit
- Own transport
- Previous experience in Healthcare
- Previous OH experience
- Previous screening experience
Please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500 to discuss in confidence.