Hays are currently working with a public sector organisation who has a requirement for an HR Advisor
Your new company
Hays are currently working with a public sector organisation who has a requirement for an HR Advisor to join the team on a six month fixed term contract.
Your new role
Reporting in to the HR Manager, responsibilities and duties will involve:
- Employee relations - disciplinaries, grievances, attendance.
- Policies and procedures
- Recruitment and selection
- System updates
- Ad hoc projects
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will need the following experienced:
- Ideally CIPD qualified or equivalent
- Experience of working in a public sector organisation
- Experience of employee relations
- Ability to multi task
- You will need to be immediately available, or available at short notice
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.