IT Sales Recruiter
Job Title: IT Sales Recruiter
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Location: Home based
Ashley Kate are currently partnering with a National client who are looking for an IT Sales Specialist Recruiter.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a dynamic and forward thinking business who are both professional and innovative. You will cover the full 360 recruitment remit and have the chance for further development by getting involved with the future planning and strategy of the business.
- Have previous experience within IT Sales recruitment or recruiting sales people
- Be able to manage your own work load
- Experience covering the full recruitment process
- Experience with direct resourcing (LinkedIn Recruiter, Referrals, Head hunting etc)
- Have experience with ATS systems
About the role
This role offers flexibility as you can be based from home or the closest office dependant on location with the requirement to be out with clients approximately once a week.
You will manage circa 20 vacancies at one time and this will vary with the seniority of the roles.
You will be responsible for the following;
- Responsible for advertising all roles both externally and internally
- Responsible for communicating internal opportunities
- Advising applicants on the progress of their applications
- Arranging interviews with candidates, internal stakeholder & third parties
- Assist with resourcing for all roles across all levels and functions
- Assisting the HR Business Partner with project support and coordination
- Responsible for the ATS system ensuring that every candidate is tracked at every stage of the recruitment process
- Being the first point of contact for candidates, answering their questions and keeping them keen and relaxed through the process
- Collating candidate feedback from hiring managers, liaising directly with the candidates/agencies to provide feedback and coordinating next steps
- Assist with screening CV's and shortlisting applications
- Updating/supporting hiring managers with the creation of job descriptions ensuring compliance and brand style
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.