National HR Business Partner
Ashley Kate are pleased to be working with a National client who require a National HR Business Partner to join the company on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the Head of HR you will help to drive HR strategy, whilst providing a customer-focused HR service that meets the needs of the business. You will take responsibility for the day-to-day operational management of the HR function whilst leading development across a number of key HR areas including the effective management of the operational teams and management of service level agreements.
The role requires the successful candidate to have a full driving licence or the ability to travel nationwide regularly
- Excellent management and team building skills and able to lead by example.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills - maintaining relationships, influencing, and negotiating.
- Effective oral and written communications.
- Able to analyse complex issues and make sound judgements.
- Strong customer-orientation.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Proven ability to act as an internal partner to the business.
- Demonstrates credible leadership qualities and applies appropriate influence, negotiation and coaching skills.
- Strategic thinking - to understand and input to manpower strategies of the business groups, and work at a strategic level.
- Creative thinking to help managers solve HR issues.
- Strong ER experience , including TUPE, restructures and organisational change projects
- Experience of working in a fast paced multisite environment such as FMCG, manufacturing, retail, logistics, FM or engineering.
What you will be doing?
- Understand the leadership challenges for the business unit and the implications for development.
- Partner the Business Managers to define development solutions and provide 1:1 coaching for current and future leaders.
- Help to develop, build and motivate teams through behavioural challenging and facilitation.
- Oversee and manage the HR activities on a day to day basis.
- Work in partnership with managers at all levels to support them in fulfilling their staff management responsibilities through the provision, in person and through your team, of accessible, timely and user-friendly advice and guidance
- Partner with the HR team to develop and deliver a staffing strategy and manpower plan.
- Supporting the Head of Human Resources in the development, implementation, monitoring and review of employment policies in partnership with Trade Unions, Managers and the HR team to ensure compliance with employment legislation and promoting of best practice and effective
- Work towards the production of recruitment and retention/training and development strategies.
- Work at a strategic level with Groups to identify, proactively analyse and identify the impact and risk of business plans and goals and to identify and act upon implications for other Groups in the Business. Ideally by being seen as part of the Senior Management Group through 121's with Senior Managers and above
Excited? Send us your CV today and we can go through the role in more detail.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
Apply for National HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly