Ashley Kate are pleased to be partnering a Public Sector organisation based in Abingdon in their search for a HR Co-ordinator. This is a permanent role paying a salary up to £21,500 with amazing benefits, some of which are excellent holidays, overtime paid for any additional minutes worked within the normal week to accrue additional annual leave of up to 3 days, bonus scheme, free on-site parking and flexi time working scheme.
To provide first class HR services to customers offering them administrative support and guidance both internally and externally regarding all aspects of recruitment and some employee life-cycle events.
For this role you will have experience in working with complex HR administrative environment and working towards tight deadlines. The ideal person will have a good knowledge of MS Office and experience of using Oracle would be helpful. If you are looking to develop your skills in HR and further your career with an established organisation this is the perfect opportunity.
- Good general level of education, working towards an HR qualification would be advantageous
- Dealing with recruitment applications from the initial advert, and offer of employment
- Familiarity with common office systems, procedures, equipment and facilities
- Experience in working in a complex administrative environment and against tight deadlines
- Have a good generalist understand of HR
- Good organisational skills and proven administrative capability
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office, experience of using Oracle would be helpful
- Ability to work in a close team, multi-tasking and sharing workloads
- Ability to remain confidential at all times
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to use initiative and provide solutions to ad hoc problems
Benefits for you
- Generous annual leave
- Excellent pension scheme
- Sick pay, family friendly policies
- Free on-site Gym
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health and wellbeing
- On-site Occupational health team
This is an ideal role for someone who either a strong administrator really enjoys the recruitment process. This business really looks after their employees and engagement is paramount to them hence the brilliant benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.