HEAD OF HR SERVICES 12MTH FTC
Reed HR are working with a Housing Association based in North London to recruit for a Head of HR Services on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
The Head of HR Services is a purely operational role that will lead the HR services team within the Housing Association. You will provide integrated business partnering and effective support for all elements of the employee life cycle.
Some of the roles and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
* Lead, develop and manage the performance of the HR Services team so that it functions as a cohesive, high performing team which achieves targets, service standard and continuous improvement
* Lead on Employee Relations approaches and strategies, including supporting appropriate policies
* Lead on skills foresight and the growth of internal talent through delivery of a blended learning approach to people development
* Develop and manage relationships with employee consultation and staff support groups to fully appreciate their view of the employee relations environment and to agree effective means of continuously working in partnership.
* Lead, develop and manage performance to improve continuous improvement in service outcomes.
* Promote and embed a coaching approach that encourages solution orientation, innovation and creativity to achieve the optimum level of customer and consumer satisfaction
To be successful in this position, the ideal candidate will be a senior level Head of HR within a similar organisation who has led and managed a HR Services Team previously.
You will have managed a HR team, and handled any form of ER Casework / Performance Management / worked with Senior stakeholders too.
This is also a position that is ideally to start right away.
Apply for HEAD OF HR SERVICES 12MTH FTC
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly