As the ER Manager you will Manage a team of ER Advisors to support the whole Business on every aspect of Employee Relations, Employment Legislation and the application of best practice in a pro-active and supportive manner. To ensure the Advice Team are managed, developed and provide the best possible customer service across the business at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage a team of ER Advisors.
- Understand and update HR policies in line with employment legislative requirements. Provide the business with detailed knowledge and application of best practice ER processes.
- Make recommendations on the ER strategy.
- Ensure that the ER Agenda is continuously moved forward and that the approach taken promotes positive employee relations.
- Prepare, plan and deliver training programmes on Employment Law as appropriate.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of ER input to any systems and the correct use of systems.
- Put in place and manage suitable audit processes in relation to ER matters, in conjunction with HR Governance.
Apply for ER Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly