As the ER Manager you will Manage a team of ER Advisors to support the whole Business on every aspect of Employee Relations, Employment Legislation and the application of best practice in a pro-active and supportive manner. To ensure the Advice Team are managed, developed and provide the best possible customer service across the business at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage a team of ER Advisors.
- Understand and update HR policies in line with employment legislative requirements. Provide the business with detailed knowledge and application of best practice ER processes.
- Make recommendations on the ER strategy.
- Ensure that the ER Agenda is continuously moved forward and that the approach taken promotes positive employee relations.
- Prepare, plan and deliver training programmes on Employment Law as appropriate.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of ER input to any systems and the correct use of systems.
- Put in place and manage suitable audit processes in relation to ER matters, in conjunction with HR Governance.