Permanent ER Advisor job available in Manchester city centre up to £32k
We are looking to recruit for a client based in the city centre who are a leading not for profit/charity organisation and provide support services for a range of services. Partnering with the wider management teams, you will engage and influence on a range of HR issues and provide solutions and recommendations that demonstrate a deep understanding of the business objectives and challenges. Give full support on all ER related cases and ensure the management population have all the information they need to carry out disciplinaries and grievances.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the management teams on all HR matters
- Lead multiple ER cases and matters on an on-going basis
- Supporting the achievement of the firm's growth and development plans and working with the business on projects
- Working with line/HR Managers in handling absences cases, including providing appropriate support and timely submission of any occupational health referral or income protection forms as applicable
- Providing assistance and advice with regard to the day to day application of HR policies and procedures as well as ensuring HR records are kept up-to-date. Liaising with line managers to ensure effective management and reporting of short and long-term sickness
The right candidate must have at least 2 years experience in handling casework and complex ER cases. The role will require somebody to carry out a high volume of employee relations cases so somebody must have the resilience to be able to carry out this type of work and volume.
The role will be offered on a permanent basis with a salary of up to £32k + benefits and also the company can offer 1 day working from home if flexibility is required.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for ER Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly