HR Director UK&I
3 PROFESSIONAL AREAS WHICH BEST DESCRIBE HR EXPERIENCE: Generalist
Ashley Kate are working in partnership with our client based in South West London who are recruiting for a HR Director on a permanent basis. This positon will head up the HR strategy, the team and will be directly working with the CEO and other Executives.
- Current experience of working FMCG, retail or consumer goods - ESSENTIAL
- Ideally SME size business.
- Excellent HR generalist with experience of playing a senior Business Partner role where commercial acumen is key.
- Able to contribute at Management team level and play a key role as part of this leadership team.
- Robust and resilient, a real people champion who will hold a team to account and be confident in asserting opinions and recommendations.
- Able to challenge in a constructive way at all levels of the business.
- Able to play a trusted confidante role with senior leaders in the business, gaining their trust and coaching to improve capability at senior levels.
- Capacity for work and to work across a broad spectrum of activities.
- Able to manage the HR budget and think of innovative ways to deliver projects at least cost.
- Great at developing well thought through recommendations and managing buy-in across a business.
- Great communicator who will instil belief across the organization of the key role that people play in delivering the business agenda.
- Trustworthy and able to retain confidences.
You will be an excellent HR generalist who has experience of delivering commercially focused HR within a dynamic environment. The most important feature will be your ability to understand the culture and develop plans that work within this culture, this isn't simply about bringing 'best practice' HR, it is about building 'fit for purpose' HR to underpin what the business is seeking to achieve.
You will be robust, resilient and prepared to stand your ground. Your passion for bringing the best out of people at all levels and creating a dynamic culture where people can do their best work, delivering great commercial results will be a key strength. You will thrive on the spectrum of challenge and diversity of work that this role necessitates, from HR strategy right through to delivering excellent day-to-day core HR processes.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.