The HR Advisor within this FMCG Company, based in London, will be responsible for managing and advising on ER cases, act on HR KPI information, check, govern and validate that training standards are being met and advise colleagues on contractual terms and policies.
This is a fast paced FMCG Brand based in London.
The key responsibilities for the HR Advisor are:
- Providing advice to colleagues on contractual terms and policies
- Provide advise, direction and support to managers to ensure that they are following employment legislation and following the correct procedures in carrying out ER cases
- Promoting Employee Engagement
- Act on HR KPI information
- Check, govern and validate that training standards are met
The successful candidate will have HR Experience working within the FMCG, Manufacturing, Logistics or similar Industries.
Ideally the candidate will have an in-depth ER knowledge and experience, experience of working within a generalist HR function, have a HR degree or equivalent and be part CIPD qualified or working towards it.
This is a HR Advisor Position, based in London, offering a salary between £35k-£42k dependent on experience, as well as many additional benefits.