HR Business Partner
Your role will be broad in remit, and cover the broad generalist remit of a HR Partner. This organisation are looking for someone who is happy to roll their sleeves up when necessary, and also step to talk strategically when required to really partner with the business. The role will include, but not be limited to:
- To advise leaders in each department, line managers and SMT on all HR issues and employment law
-Managing all ER cases for your designated area of the organisation
- L&D: Support managers with their training and development needs- this will include professional development and performance management
- Recruitment: Play an active role in the process, ensuring a professional experience for all applicants. You will also be heavily involved in managing the recruitment process and supporting line managers through the process
- Champion the organisation: Your role in the business is to lead by example- be the leading point of contact for all employees to find support and guidance in their day to day role
- Change Management: Anticipating change- advising leaders. Leading senior managers through change, making sure all appropriate documents are in place
Engagement: Supporting OD initiatives, succession planning and talent pipelines
- Design and implement approaches to develop and nurture the culture and workplace
What they are looking for:
- Minimum of 3 years HR Partnering experience, with demonstrable experience of this within the work place
- CIPD qualification required
- In- depth knowledge of employment law
- Think proactively to anticipate HR issues and identify solutions
- You must be clear, confident and have great people and numerical skills
- Be able to challenge the status quo and challenge where appropriate
- Must evidence ability to develop and grow strong professional relationships
- Excellent coaching skills, have a good understanding of working with a wide variety of stakeholders
If this sounds like something you'd like to explore, please contact Kayleigh at Macmillan Davies.
Please be aware that when applying for this role, The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 require us to hold work seeker records for a year in most circumstances.
Macmillan Davies is a specialist HR recruiter. Established in 1979 we have offices in London, Manchester and Birmingham with dedicated teams focusing on Permanent, Contract and Interim assignments across the UK and Europe.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly