Recruitment Manager (6 month FTC)
Recruitment Manager (6 Month FTC)
Our client, a global Luxuries brand, are looking to establish their Recruitment Function, by hiring a high-performer on an initital 6 month contract.
This is a fantastic opportunity to tackle a greenfield site with great potential, and to establish the foundations of a market leading Recruitment function. With potential to extend, or be made permanent, this isn't an opportunity to miss.
- Proactively partner with retail leadership to understand their unique talent needs
- Understand and assess market conditions impacting desired talent pools to drive creative sourcing strategies
- Conduct full cycle retail recruitment activities for assigned area, including but not limited to; verifying specifications of the job descriptions, posting positions, screening and short-listing candidates, preparing profile submissions, interview preparations and gathering closing documentation, including coordinating background checks for all positions
- Build and maintain strong relationships and strive for timely and impactful communication with candidates, hiring managers, and business partners
- Champion and protect an exceptional candidate experience throughout the hiring process
- Drive readiness in the business to hire from increasingly diverse talent pools
- Drive and maintain candidate pipeline through market research, sourcing activities, and outreach events/campaigns
- Act as a consultant to field leadership to ensure effective hiring plans are developed, events and interviews are supported, and feedback is solicited to maintain candidate journey and meet hiring needs
- Lead induction process for all new starters
- Experience in full life-cycle recruitment for an elevated candidate pool in a client centric business.
- Demonstrable experience in building strong relationships with leadership teams.
- Industry experience in retail, consumer products, or service industry preferred (retail, luxury, or multi-brand)
Competencies and skills
- Works collaboratively for the success of the wider team.
- Client-centric mindset.
- You have a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills
- You are detail-oriented, highly organized, and know how to manage competing demands
- Able to balance priorities, identifying quick wins and the right thing to do.
- An interest in Branding/understanding of clienteling environments/'storytelling'.
- Efficiency across Microsoft Office in particular Excel and Powerpoint.
- Digitally savvy across the right platforms
If this role is of interest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02030312468.