Learning & Development Business Partner
Badenoch & Clark is working in partnership with an expansive and sought after client based in Sussex towards the appointment of a brand new role for a Learning & Development Business Partner. This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR professional with a background within Learning & Development to apply their expertise across all tiers of the business within a company that places an enormous amount of credence on their HR function.
Reporting into the HR Director, you will be responsible for providing crucial support to the business by taking accountability for the continual development of staff, optimising and utilising exemplary training processes in order to do so.
* Continually improve training programmes ensuring the optimisation of employee growth and development.
* Ensuring that the aims and objectives of the LMS are met by explicating queries and further details to employees and managers as required.
* Map out competencies for all roles and ensure development plans in place.
* Spearhead the roll out of new initiatives as part of the wider learning and development team.
* Contribute to the administration, quality control and design of learning management system content.
* Ensure the accuracy, integrity, punctuality and relevance of all training content.
* Experience of developing an L&D strategy from scratch at the same time as being able to work operationally.
* Experience of creating and rolling out new training content around soft skills as well as technical skills.
* Experience of delivering eLearning and distance learning ideally across multiple sites.
* Prior exposure to a Learning Management System.
* Ability to build strong relationships with senior stakeholders with exemplary communicative capacity.
* Proficient knowledge and practical application of MS Office.
Badenoch and Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch and Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch and Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy