Guidant – Apprenticeship and Employability Advisor (London)
Apprenticeship and Employability Advisor - Human Resources
9-month temporary contract – part-time (4 days a week) or full-time opportunity
£200 per day
Fenchurch Street, London
Are you a Human Resources or recruitment professional, with an interest in apprenticeships and employment?
We’re looking for an Apprenticeship and Employability Advisor to join an award-winning Early Talent team on an initial 9-month temporary contract with the view to extending, either working full-time or 4 days a week. If you have a detailed knowledge of early engagement recruiting processes, especially focused on apprenticeship & traineeships or working with young people in education or charities, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the role:
As an Apprenticeship and Employability Advisor you will source the best and most diverse candidates for traineeships & ensure that our trainees and apprentices have a positive experience throughout the duration of their qualification. You’ll build strong relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally, ensuring that strategies are aligned with business needs in order to attract and retain high calibre candidates.
Other aspects of the role include:
- Overall responsibility for the development of strategy relating to pre-apprenticeship employability programmes (traineeships)
- Management of third party and charity partners for traineeships
- Work with third party recruiters on sourcing strategies for traineeship
- Organise and run traineeship and mentorship programs
- Management of the training and induction of apprenticeships
- Work with Internal Recruitment Marketing to develop collateral for traineeship/apprenticeship & increase awareness of the programs internally
- Relationship management with all stakeholders and broader HR teams
- Management of annual budget spend against forecast
Skills and qualifications:
To be successful in this role as an Apprenticeship and Employability Advisor, you will have a detailed knowledge of early engagement recruiting processes, especially focused on apprenticeships and traineeships.
You will also be used to working in a professional services environment and actively keep up to date with industry trends relating to apprenticeships. You will be able to manage budgets and have strong relationship management and problem-solving skills, with great attention to detail.
Our ideal candidate is passionate, determined to achieve and people-focussed. Therefore, if this role sounds like a great opportunity to you, please include a cover letter with your application to let us know why you are interested and why you think you’d be a great fit for this role. We can’t wait to hear from you soon.
To apply please forward your CV to Emma Noble by clicking on the Apply button.