Early Career Recruitment Specialst
- Implement and own the Early Careers Talent Resourcing Strategy whilst working within a passionate and upbeat HR function.
- Opportunity to implement strategy and manage the early career programme, develop future talent pipelines as well as owning the operational aspects of the role.
A leading developer and manufacturer of sophisticated products, headquartered in the UK.
- Preparing, agreeing with HR and monitoring an annual early careers budget.
- Managing the Government Apprenticeship Levy ensuring it is fully utilised.
- Support in collecting feedback to continuously improve our Early Career Programmes.
- Internal development programmes - design, maintenance and management.
- Introduce a formal mentoring system for those in early career roles.
- Driving a consistent and exemplary candidate experience, covering the full candidate lifecycle (attraction, recruitment, onboarding) across all of the early career programmes.
- Ensure smooth onboarding & transitions between Early Career Programme rotations.
- Introduce a comprehensive recruitment and selection process for all early career programmes.
- Responsible for induction of all those in early career roles.
- Coordinate and attend relevant recruitment fairs and other industry events to promote opportunities.
- Ability and willingness to be hands-on
- Good up-to-date knowledge of employment law relating to those in early career
- Good working knowledge and experience of the Apprentice Levy
- Good Communication (written and oral) and listening skills
- Commercial awareness and business acumen
- Able to manage and drive projects successfully
- Willingness to travel to other sites
- Drive, commitment and self-motivation in abundance
- Strong IT skills; including databases, word, excel, email, internet, PowerPoint
- Accurate, methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Flexible, with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Team player and able to work independently
- Competitive package
- Ability to implement Recruitment Strategy
- Work within a well established HR team
- Opportunity to travel
- Autonomy in role