Great opportunity for a Recruitment Partner to join a global business.
My client has a great opportunity for a confident individual who can offer a breadth of recruitment experience gained from an operational environment. You will be rewarded with a good benefits package and the ability to shape and develop a recruitment function.
- Lead on the development of & planning in relation to longer term recruitment strategies, workforce planning & resourcing solutions based on best practice.
- Maintain an overview of all recruitment undertaken, produce reports and statistics as required focussing on recruitment and retention - make recommendations for change.
- Manage external recruitment providers and create a PSL and monitor effectively to ensure maximum returns for the Business.
- Design and implement improved, creative and effective recruitment strategies and processes.
- Manage recruitment creatively by creating and managing the Employee Value Proposition; managing assessment centres and open days to source candidates
- Design a plan to improve employer brand and attraction strategy awareness
- Review and align job titles, job descriptions / and person specifications for roles, across the Business and make recommendations in support of improved recruitment opportunities.
- Ensure that onboarding and induction is undertaken in a way that immediately engages and supports new starters.
- Ensure that processes for internal promotion are supported and are seen to work well and fairly.
- Devise and implement new initiatives such as an apprenticeship scheme with a view to increasing diversity in the workforce,
- Where appropriate and for more specialist or senior roles work with recruiting managers to shape selection processes
- Undertake in-depth review of selection methodologies, making recommendations for and implementing change including the testing process.
- Working with others in the HR Team, to ensure that exit interview data is captured, analysed and factored appropriately into recruitment & retention strategies.