Diversity & Inclusion Senior Specialist
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Diversity & Inclusion professional who is passionate about making a real difference within the workplace environment.
The client, a leading global professional services firm with offices throughout the UK, are currently focused on hiring the best in class D&I specialist to support the D&I lead in the delivery of the agreed D&I strategic objectives. Working as part of a three person team, the opportunity to lead specific Diversity & Inclusion initiatives and projects that support the wider D&I strategy and position the firm as a leader for D&I
There is a real appetite from the very top of this leading firm to provide specialist expertise to support local and people inclusion initiatives and business development activities. Action as an international ambassador including management of relationships across the professional services service and beyond.
You will contribute within gender strategy, resource groups, pitches and client relationships, diversity analytics, awareness and training, recruitment& talent management, wellbeing and external representation.
Experience and background
- have proposed and led diversity programmes and initiatives across a complex multi stakeholder business area
- have experience of succeeding within complex business environments
- have a genuine passion and enthusiasm for diversity and inclusion;
- have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and be fluent in English;
- be able to quickly build relationships at all levels and influence, persuade and coach;
- have a can-do attitude and be emotionally resilient
- be able to exercise discretion and sensitivity
- have a strategic mind-set
- have an excellent knowledge of D&I best practices and linkages to HR practices
- have experience of working in international teams/environments
- be analytical and able to assimilate large amounts of information and data
- be organised and efficient, able to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
- be technologically savvy, including a good working knowledge of IT tools, particularly Microsoft Office applications
This role can be located at any of the regional offices including. London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Sheffield, Edinburgh or Liverpool