Head of HR
A brand new role with the real opportunity to bring a high performance business together through your experience of strong HR service strategy. With a significant number of direct and indirect reports, your focus will be around bringing a more collaborative and inclusive HR agenda and pushing a management team through considerable change.
- Develop a structured and impacted HR shared services model, whilst managing multiple relationships and stakeholders in a highly matrixed business.
- Partner a robust and demanding leadership team to showcase the effectiveness of HR and the upcoming system transformation for the future.
- Line management of a considerable team.
- Ensure effective service delivery between HR and business stakeholders. Own the position of conduit, and ensure HR customer service is adhered to at all times.
- Encourage strong relationships to support and drive change through the HR Function and business, whilst showcasing how HR operations can propel a business
- Take full ownership around communications both internal within HR and the wider business function. Be a spokesperson and an advocate.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.