HR Systems and MI Manager
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Take responsibility for the overall Governance, Audit and Service Delivery of the MI Team in Shared Services, which includes Payroll, HR Admin, Training Admin and Employee Relations Advice/ Help Desk. To lead and engage the MI Team to deliver exceptional customer service through continuous improvement. The role has a heavy systems emphasis, along with responsibility for overall end to end delivery and process review and mapping.
- Ensure that the HR Shared Service Centre processes and systems are managed and up-dated to offer the best possible service to our customers, in line with legislative and audit procedures. Take responsibility for ensuring process reviews are undertaken and documented (process mapping) at regular intervals, to ensure that all processes within the Centre remain relevant and effective.
- Ensure data is fit for purpose through regular and relevant data cleansing exercises; Ensure data is being used to full potential by assessing better ways of collecting, storing and manipulating data / information, and the tools used to manipulate and use the data.
- Continued improvement of processes within the Centre, ensuring the management of Risks and Issues.
- Effective Management and leadership of the MI & Systems team, ensuring first class service delivery within the relevant disciplines. Ensure a performance culture by setting targets, measures and reviews; encouraging development and succession planning for future talent development.
- Managing the “system administration” of the Centre IT functions, including liaison with other key departments such as IT, in accordance with legislative and audit requirements, and security measures are correctly in place and managed e.g. user access levels and security levels.
- Coordinate, manage, update and risk manage associated systems and processes, particularly those affecting the Centre’s IT infrastructure / systems used such as ResourceLink, Northgate Payroll, Learning Management system and scanning software.
- Managing HR MI function, ensuring standards are in place, the right reports are being produced, at the right time for the right customer base. Reviewing processes and ensure continuous improvement and development in line with business needs. Management of Customer Complaints and escalation where necessary in regard to the production of MI.
- Part of the Shared Services Management team reviewing and continually looking to improve systems and processes within the Centre – being involved in detailed “systems” reviews, new system implementations and offering support and advice.
- Work with HR Shared Service and other key stakeholders to ensure data compliance and retention in line with relevant legislation, e.g. GDPR embedded across systems and processes.