Performance & Reward Consultant - work from home available
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a business minded Reward Consultant to join our client's Performance & Rewards team in Swindon.
- Identifies and recommends solutions to compensation issues, assisting people managers to make competitive pay decisions.
- Responds to the business needs by market pricing jobs in a timely manner, identifying best survey sources, and providing relevant recommendations based on analysis.
- Provides status updates by developing work plans and updating team members and clients on changing compensation issues. Provides assistance and training to lower level associates, serving as a technical resource.
- Provides project management, problem analysis and recommendations regarding various compensation problems identified by team or management.
- Analyse legislative changes and make recommendations to the senior management team for appropriate change.
- Identifies and recommends solutions to benefit issues, assisting customers in making benefit decisions.
- Responds to needs of customers by market pricing benefits in a timely manner and provides relevant recommendations based on analysis.
- Develop a simple business case for a defined project within Performance Management & Compensation to determine potential benefits, clarify the rationale for investment and support the planning process.
- Prepare draft manuals based on the accepted changes to policies and procedures for the Performance Management & Compensation area of expertise, to ensure they are up-to-date and reflect the new policies.
- Research primary data sources, select relevant information, analyse key themes and trends and make recommendations to inform policy within Performance Management & Compensation.
- Research Performance Management & Compensation best practice and review and analyse detailed business models to support senior management/ Human Resources Business Partners in developing and improving processes relevant to the Performance Management & Compensation area of expertise.
- Provide advice to address specific technical queries to ensure best practice for the Performance Management & Compensation centre of expertise across the organisation.
Your skills and experience:
- Degree (or equivalent) in Human Resources or demonstrable experience in related
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Expert knowledge of Total Reward principles and elements
- Expert knowledge of pay management design
- Knowledge of performance management approach and process
- Experience in dealing with Executive Management
- Leading projects within HR/Compensation
- Excellent digital skills
- Knowledge of GEMS/EIC System and procedures
- Ability to work in a team/team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary up to £40,100
- Flexible working
- Industry leading Defined Contribution Pension scheme where employer contributions are 12 % of base salary
- 25 days holiday per year, plus an additional 3 volunteering days
- Contribution towards Private Medical Insurance
- Annual company bonus - 9%
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted technology offers