Hudson are actively recruiting a Reward Specialist to join our client a world leading banking organisation to be based in Edinburgh. Working as part of the wider HR team you will be focusing on Executive Compensation and will work closely with your stakeholders, ensuring you provide the highest level of service.
Key to this role will be that you possess the highest level of attention to detail and have a minimum of 3 years experience within a reward specific role. Should you have experience having covered Executive Compensation, this would be hugely advantageous but we will also consider applicants with general reward experience.
Duties will include:
- Provide expert advice on reward packages, annual pay reviews and bonus processes as well as remuneration design, policy guidance and reward benchmarking
- Own the salary survey matching and analysis activity for your area
- Act as the link between your area and the business wide reward team to deliver pay effectively and efficiently
- Continuously improve and monitor the effectiveness of reward policies and processes to ensure simplicity as well as regulatory and legal compliance
- Translate complex and technical issues into simple terms at a senior level
- Actively participate in business wide reward projects making sure your client group are considered
We're looking for someone with remuneration experience within a regulatory and commercial environment, and the ability to make and confidently assert pragmatic decisions on reward matters. In order to do this, you'll need appropriate technical expertise, a working knowledge of the external marketplace, and excellent stakeholder management skills.
This role will offer flexible working and could operate on a 4 day week, there is also realistic scope for personal development across the wider HR function as all departments are based from Edinburgh.
Suitable applicants should apply within and we will thereafter call to discuss your CV/experience further and share the role profile/client details.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.