Recruitment Administrator temporary to permanent based near Buckhurst Hill £12 per hour
Your new company
A Non for Profit organisation requires a Recruitment Administrator on a temporary to permanent basis
Your new role
This is a very fast paced role where you will be responsible for managing around 20 internal vacancies that range in level of seniority and location. You will also process DBS checks and obtain references as well as managing all on boarding activities for new starters. Other responsibilities will include liaising with hiring managers/ stakeholders regarding vacancies and setting timelines for campaigns. You will also arrange interviews ensuring managers and applicants have all the relevant information.
- Manage and oversee the 360 recruitment process for the organisation.
- Be the first point of contact for all recruitment queries - managing recruitment inbox and coordinating advert responses.
- Ensure vacancies have the appropriate sign off approval and are within budget.
- Reviewing job descriptions to check in line with equality and diversity and advertising roles internally, on job boards and with agencies.
- Taking job requirement from hiring managers, sourcing for roles, arranging interviews and interview panels, obtaining vacancy approvals.
- Manage the process for successful candidates, offering them the position and going through the on-boarding process - issuing contracts of employment, offer letters, new starter paperwork and verifying right to work documentation.
- Process reference checks and DBS applications.
- Manage the relationship with candidates, building a positive candidate experience.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate must have previous experience within a Recruitment support role. You will be process driven, self motivated and want to develop a career in Internal Recruitment/HR. You will have good IT skills - intermediate level of Excel/Word/Outlook and be happy to work in a fast paced environment.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that is passionate about people and becoming an employer of choice. You will work collaboratively with the wider HR team that have a wealth of experience and knowledge. This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to have a career in Recruitment/HR.
Working hours are 09.00 - 17.00, there is onsite parking and subsidised lunches available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.