4 days left
- Full Time
Ashley Kate is recruiting for an Interim HR Business Partner for our Public Sector Client.
This role is initially a 6 month FTC but has the potential to go permanent for the ideal candidate.
Our client is looking for candidates with experience within the public sector who has:
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent HR qualification
- Change management experience
- Experience of managing a high ER caseload
- A strong communicator with the ability to build productive working relationships
- Demonstrable ability to deliver HR solutions and pro-active initiatives that contribute to organisational goals
- Ability to work with people in all areas of the business
- Good knowledge of UK Employment Law
- Experience of working in an unionised environment
Managing a specific business unit, you will provide pragmatic HR guidance and support in all people related matters including (but not limited to):
- Employee relations
- Policies and procedures
- Organisational change
- Disciplinary cases
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
Apply for HR Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly