Key responsibilities required within this role will encompass:
- Provides end to end oversight of all HR system initiatives including Data Validation from legacy systems
- Support HRIS initiatives including communications and training for internal users related to system implementations to encourage behaviour changes and adoption
- Drives the analysis, design, development, and implementation of new features and improved functionality within the HRIS landscape.
- Conducts regular and ad-hoc reporting, metrics production, and analysis to support internal customers, including development and enhancement of reporting dashboards for senior management
- You will also be supporting system upgrades and enhancement/changes, module implementations and roll-out assistance - including testing, trainings, and communications/socialisations as required.
- Review business procedures/workflow to ensure system features are being fully utilised.
- Work in close partnership with key stakeholders including HR, IT and other relevant parties on system setup, configuration, testing, training and eventual go-live deployment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.