Financial Controller - London Bridge - up to £55,000 pa
Annapurna HR Ltd is a fast growing, multi-award winning Recruitment Company specialising in three particular areas - HR, Technology and Change Management. The business has offices based in London and Munich, with a strong presence in Berlin and the Nordics.
We are looking to recruit a motivated, ambitious and broadly experienced finance professional (ACCA or ACA) to join our team. The role offers a tremendous career opportunity, heading up and managing our London based finance and administrative functions.
You will provide support and advice across all departments of the business in the planning, development and management of the operating units. As a prominent member of the Senior Management Team, working with the Founder Directors and Shareholders, you will have a key role in developing the business, growing profitability and market share, and delivering ambitious growth plans.
The Financial Controller will have a wide ranging brief, including responsibility for:
- Monitoring and reporting business performance, including the production of monthly consolidated management accounts, KPI reporting, variance analysis, and the quarterly Board pack
- Leading and providing guidance and development to 3 direct reports
- Preparation of the monthly payroll for the London and Munich office, calculating commissions and liaising with the outsourced payroll provider
- Annual budget setting, re-forecasting and in-year budget reviews
- Managing the in-house contractor payroll, working with the invoice discounting providers and credit insurers
- Financial planning and modeling, as requested by the Founder Directors
- Managing the annual audit, being the primary contact for the external auditors
- All aspects of Treasury Management
- Managing payments to suppliers and staff for business expenses
- VAT reporting
- Implementing control and process improvements to drive accuracy and efficiency
- Management of the accounting and administrative functions
- Primary contact with external auditors, advisors, regulatory and statutory bodies
- Competitive positioning and market analysis
Annapurna was voted as the 11th Best Company to work for in the Sunday Times Best Companies list due to their ambitious, fun and engaging culture.
Annapurna has fantastic perks such a fortnightly yoga sessions, weekly socials, quarterly team nights out, sports evenings and they have a wellness month starting in January!
An excellent package will be available for the right candidate in line with experience, and will include a profit related bonus and the chance to go on all expenses paid summer holiday once a year!
To apply please email Georgina Whitmore on email@example.com. Include you CV and confirm which professional accountancy qualifications you hold.