Learning and Development Partner
An award winning Financial Services business in the UK with over 2000 staff are now looking to add to their collegiate and dynamic Learning and Development team. They are looking for an L&D Partner for the London office who will be part of a nationally based team.
This will be a broad and diverse L&D role in which the successful candidate will be responsible for TNA, design, delivery and ROI analysis of learning initiatives at all levels off the business from Apprenticeship to Executive, customer facing and support staff.
We are looking for candidates that are dynamic, ambitious, hungry for success and have a strong work and team ethic. Candidates will also ideally cone from a Financial Services business or from a Professional Services environment and have an understanding of regulated industries.
- Consult, design, schedule and facilitate effective learning approaches tailored to a variety of learner groups across all levels; both client-facing and non-client facing.
- Undertake analysis and evaluation of existing approaches to ensure materials, content and delivery methods maintain their relevance.
- Work with Head of L&D as required on talent development areas that may include Management & Leadership and Apprenticeships.
- Work collaboratively with team members and in partnership with wider business stakeholders to ensure L&D interventions achieve required outcomes.
- Utilisation of the LMS system and online learning tools in ways that target, engage and meet different learning types, demands and needs.
- Consult, collaborate, facilitate and lead as required for group wide coaching and mentoring interventions
- Support monthly Induction activities as required.
- Undertake regular CPD to maintain and update L&D skills and knowledge relevant to the sector.
- Support in design and facilitation of FCA regulatory learning.