A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a growing marketing business in the Warrington area. My client has sites across the UK, and are seeking a new team member to join their team at Warrington in supporting the business and providing a professional HR service.
This is an opportunity for someone ambitious, who is wanting to grow and develop their HR career, and we are seeking a candidate who has previous experience in a HR environment.
* First point of contact for HR enquiries, calls and emails,
* HR Correspondences management - HR Letter, invites, notes
* On boarding - processing new starters and leavers, HR contracts
* Collating Payroll data and changes for the payroll team
* Keep HR and employee data up to date and properly filed
* £18000 pa
* Will have strong communication skills, and confident building relationships within the business
* Will have previous experience in a HR administration role, and can demonstrate their desire to build a career within HR (Studying towards CIPD?)
* Will have strong written and verbal skills, and Microsoft packages such as Excel.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.