HR Business Partner
Your new company
Our client prominent Insurance Broker located in the City of London is seeking an experienced HR Business Partner from insurance to join their HR team for 12 months starting ASAP and covering Maternity Leave.
Your new role
Along with managing c2 direct reports you will be responsible for the day to day delivery of a high quality, comprehensive customer focused HR BP service in support of the HR Strategy to meet business needs. Accountable for the delivery of projects that add value to the business objectives of the Group.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR processes and implements changes as needed so as to minimise risk
- Manage complex HR Projects cross-functionally
- Build strong business relationships and provide creative HR solutions to maximise impact
- Promote positive changes in people management practices to drive performance improvement across the business
- Develop and maintain succession plans for key talents and key job positions
- Challenge organisational structures and proposes changes to meet immediate and future business needs
- Adhere to company and regulatory policies, procedures together with mandatory training requirements
- Adhere to financial reporting requirements
What you'll need to succeed
Proven experience working as a generalist HR Business Partner within the Insurance sector Hold a CIPD accredited qualification, or equivalent
Up-to-date knowledge of employment law Management experience for team/s c3 plus
Experience in overseeing the payroll process and checking is correct
Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload effectively
Ability to lead and manage employees
Excellent problem-solving skills Knowledge in various HR related projects will be highly desirable
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.