HR Advisor x2 - FTC Until December 2019
Morgan Hunt are working with one of the UK's largest Housing Associations that recently merged from 2 of London's most well known Associations. They require 2 experienced HR Advisors to join the HR team (1 in the Care & Support arm, 1 in the Corporate/Housing arm).
The roles will be until at least December 2019.
The successful individuals will work closely with Business Partners to provide sound HR advice across the business.
The HR team is highly functioning with strong management and great retention within the organisation and are looking to add equally skilled professionals to the business.
Duties for the role include :
- Generalist HR - ER, Recruitment, Advising on Policies & Procedures etc
- ER specific - handle complex caseloads and assist with ET's when required
- Senior stakeholder management and good customer service attitude
- Working with HR Management in dealing with Organisational Change & TUPE
- Supporting Junior HR staff
- Take part in various Project Work when needed
- With with Recruitment managers to support the recruitment process when needed
If this role is of interest to you, please apply or get in contact ASAP with Joe Willett in the HR Recruitment Team 0207 419 8935
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role.