Organisational Design Consultant
A major London University is looking for an HR Change specialist to help with a discrete Organisational Design project, aimed at providing enhanced services to students ahead of a proposed major relocation in 2022.
Our client is a well-known University based in London
The successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing current structures and processes within the teams, particularly advising on:
- How to organise the work of these teams to deliver a service that meet's the organisation's objectives most efficiently and effectively
- How to add value to the student experience
- The numbers of people, skill sets and types of contracts needed to undertake the work
- Defining the responsibilities, accountabilities and appropriate line management within the services and how they relate to each other
- Consider opportunities to do things differently to improve services
- Identify how functions can collaborate effectively with central services and other departments to minimise duplication of efforts
- How processes might need to be adapted to meet the needs of the new provision
- Plan and organise workload to meet project milestones and agreed timelines
- Design structures, roles, processes and development with diversity and inclusion principles in mind
We're looking for an Organisational Design Specialist with the following capabilities:
- MCIPD qualified or equivalent including up to date knowledge of theory and good practice of contemporary approaches to:
- Organisational Design
- Change management
- An Organisation Design (OD) qualification or equivalent professional knowledge
- The ability to conduct diagnosis, analyse findings, generate options and build commitment to solutions.
- Significant experience working as an OD specialist or as an HR generalist with an OD focus.
- Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organisational change; influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results.
- Good understanding of Lean and / or Six Sigma methodologies.
- Strong analytical & numerical skills
- Recent experience of facilitating workshops and consulting with stakeholders at all levels
4 Month Project, ASAP Start, daily rate c.£350-500 dependant on experience