SAP - HR Systems Manager
Morgan McKinley is looking for an HR Systems Manager with SAP experience to join a business for 3 months.
- Ownership for maintenance and development of the existing SAP Success Factors platform (including; Recruiting, Performance & Goals, Succession, Learning, Analytics, and Compensation)
- Management of HR analytics and reporting capability
- Responsible for day to day line management of the HR Systems and Data Analytics Team to ensure customer requests are handled in line within agreed timelines, process, and KPI's
- Prioritise the resolution of incidents and escalations whilst demonstrating excellent customer service through clear and concise communication
- Support on HR technology projects as required
- Working knowledge of SAP Success Factors and SAP HCM essential
- Experience in HR reporting with working knowledge of BI and dashboarding tools essential
If you are interested in this position, please contact Henry on the HR team - 0207 092 0248
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Apply for SAP - HR Systems Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly